Thursday, October 4, 2007

Time To Kill

Call me Deshi .. no, it's not my "real" name but I am considering legally changing to it!

Why?

My " real" name has too many syllables that have been misused in the mouths of ne'er do wells and fiends. It is heavy, oppressive, and gives others the impression that I am an uptight, overly prim, prima donna sort. That is so not me.

Deshi is lighter, breezier, more fun to call out across a public square, and since there are fewer syllables, no matter what your level of rage, you just can't do that much to make it sound insulting. If you try, it will come out sounding like a sneeze of indignation: "Deshi!" you will cry out and the crowd all around will answer "Bless you!"

I am female. When you send your bots, kindly remember that and send the male bots. Thank you!

No comments: